This is a list of the letterboxes that I have found in each state that I have letterboxed in. They are listed by state and include the names of the boxes found in each state and how many I have found in each state. I have also included the different countries that I have letterboxed in and the hitchhikers I have found.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Canada (Ontario)











Below is a list of the letterboxes I have found in Canada (Ontario). This is just a running list to keep track of the number of boxes I have found in this province. For a more detailed account of my finds click on one of the links under Letterboxes Found in the sidebar.

1. That Old Tin Can
2. Connecticut Yankee in Ontario
3. Adinkra Symbols - Good Fortune (ON)
4. Lucky 7's - Niagara Falls
5. Adinkra Symbols - Beauty (ON)
6. Adinkra Symbols - Unity (ON)
7. Niagara Butterfly
8. Queen of the Meadow Up the Garden Path
9. Two Lovers and the Willow Tree: The Lovers
10. Two Lovers and the Willow Tree: The Willow Tree
11. The Totem
12. Life is Good, in Canada
13. The Wolf - Niagara
14. Henri, Janyck, and Frank

No comments: